Each day in the digital world is a market day.
Do you have a well-established social media account? Does it have an attractive number of engagement and followers? What about a positive image from public judgment? Well, if this describes you, it’s time to mint money.
The highest sale in our marketplace, pertaining to one social media account, was a Tiktok account which sold for $7,000. This particular account had 770k followers and 36 Million likes.
Now, your account could be having less than or more than the followers/likes mentioned above. Either Way, No Problem!
Remember: There are no laws prohibiting buying and selling of social media accounts.
Wait, both upcoming and successful marketers are looking for established social media accounts daily! (Youtube, Tumblr, Instagram, Tik Tok, FaceBook, Twitter). etc
How to Sell Your Social Media Account
- SUBMIT YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR APPROVAL
This is to ensure you are not selling fake or dummy social media accounts. The marketplace cannot fall short of value.
- FREE LISTING
We listened to you. LISTING FOR SALE IS NOW FREE! However, your Social Media Account must meet our QUALITY CHECK requirements.
Your social media will be listed for 30-35 days. During this time, social media will appear in the ‘BUY’ section for the aforementioned period.
- SUCCESSFUL SELLING
We will forward you a lot of bids from different buyers all over the globe – If the bids received are satisfying, you are at liberty to complete the sale via ESCROW.
Why Escrow – The safest and recommended way to purchase/sell.
Escrow is safe. Both the buyer and seller are protected. More importantly, there is no risk of charge-backs. Optimally secured payment!
- Buyer and seller agree on terms
- Buyer pays Escrow.com
- Seller transfers the logins
- Buyer approves the account
- You, the SELLER, receives pay from Escrow.com
How to earn from more:
- Invest in your social media account – Take it to the peak. This requires you to put in the time and effort.
- Get traffic! No Bargain.
- Get Likes
- Create Engagement
- Do not play dirty in your social media account (conning, pornography etc)
- Calculate and Research – Know what your social media account is worth